Holiday Book Recommendations of 2014


So I came across Victoria Schwab’s holiday book recommendation post on tumblr the other day, and I immediately knew I wanted to do something similar, because what mixes better than books and Christmas gifts? (Rhetorical question. The answer is nothing).

The books listed below are the ten best books I’ve read (thus far) this year. Not all of them were released this year, but they’re all amazing and definitely recommended.

In the order I read them (from beginning of the year to end)!


What are some of the best books you’ve read this year? 

Twitter-sized bites: 

.@Ava_Jae shares her top ten favorite reads of the year. Have you read any of these excellent books? (Click to tweet)  
What are some of the best books you've read this year? Writer @Ava_Jae shares her top ten list. (Click to tweet)

2 comments:

Gwen Tolios said...

I sadly have read none of those. They're now all on x-mas gift lists I'm pushing towards friends.

Ava Jae said...

Awesome! Do note that two of them (IGNITE ME and RUIN AND RISING are the final books of two (very awesome) trilogies). Just in case you didn't know. :)


Let me know what you think of them if/when you get the chance to read them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...